In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

prize for 500

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by cwn877, Mar 21, 2014.

  1. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    So when we reach the lofty number of 500 members how's overkill going to show his appreication ?:p
     
  2. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    cigars? Maybe a video of him slaying a tree?
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  3. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    I don't smoke and taught him everthing he knows about slaying trees.:wacky::saw:
     
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I'm still grateful for our "new" home, that's all we need.:D:campfire::thumbs:
     
  5. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,782
    Likes Received:
    66,386
    Location:
    Central PA
    Maybe we will have a drawing of some sort........we'll have to see.....

    Chris......I need you to climb two 55' pines for me first thing in the morning and piece them down....I forgot how to do it.....:p:rofl: :lol:
     
  6. cwn877

    cwn877

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    1,174
    Likes Received:
    4,542
    Location:
    Central Pa
    I'd love to but I have my ballet lesson first thing in the morning but call me and I'll talk you through it :yes:
     
    Got Wood?, UncleJoe, gbreda and 6 others like this.
  7. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    Gettin' close!
    getting close.JPG
     
  8. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    At 498 now with Naked Arborist joining. :)


    image.jpg
     
    MasterMech likes this.
  9. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    499 and counting
     
  10. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    I know, I know!

    Everybody send a welcome PM to the 500th member.

    Then we'll be back to 499 + the first guy to run screaming from his computer after signing up......
     
    Sinngetreu, AmarilloSlim and Chvymn99 like this.
  11. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    Are we there yet??
     
  12. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    We surpassed it. We are currently at 502!! :)

    We were at 499 this morning :thumbs:
     
    Chvymn99, MasterMech and Paul bunion like this.
  13. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    How do I found out who it was so I can congratulate him/her??
     
    DexterDay and BrianK like this.
  14. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
  15. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Maybe Scotty would know? You can see the forum member "#" when you quote them.

    You are # 401. MasterMech is # 4.
     
  16. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Something is wonky about the member number when you qoute somebody or fly your mouse over their name. The latest member shows as #1019. Thoreaus Cabin (not to pick on him specifically) shows up as #804 or something like that. They don't seem to correspond with the member count that is displayed.
     
  17. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    If you look under "members" and then "registered members", there is a section to the right of the screen named "highest posting members." Right under that is "newest members".

    From my lengthy and extremly mind-blowing calculations:
    Naked arborist - joined Wednesday at 4:56 pm (498)
    Blue Mule - joined Friday at 8:46 am (499)
    MVWBC - joined Friday at 10:16 am (500)

    I make a motion to convene a committee and verify.
     
  18. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    I remember seeing Naked Arborist at 498 and Blue Mule at 499 yesterday morning.

    So I would say that your calculated guess is correct. :)

    MVWBC would be #500! :thumbs:
     
    HDRock likes this.
  19. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Committee adjourned.

    Congratulations MVWBC and all the newest members!
     
    HDRock, DexterDay and smoke show like this.
  20. smoke show

    smoke show

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,983
    Likes Received:
    13,948
    Location:
    Pittsfield, Wi
    x2!
     
    DexterDay likes this.