Hi folks, I got a call yesterday morning from my mom. My older sister died early yesterday of a massive heart attack at age 49. She had no prior history of heart trouble. She left behind a 25yo son and 3yo granddaughter. I'm one of five siblings, three boys and two girls. Heart disease runs through both sides of the family tree. We're pretty well shot through with it genetically and both my brothers and myself have had serious heart issues in our 40s. My mom is taking this pretty hard. (I had triple bypass at age 42, after having a silent heart attack show up on a routine EKG. This is getting to me more than I'd like to admit too.) Please in your kindness say a prayer for our family this weekend. Thanks all, Brian
Thoughts and prayers from Ohio my friend. Wishing strength and wellness for your entire family. And my condolences on your loss.
Brian, prayers from Ontario for you and yours. Please accept our condolences for your loss. Stay strong.
Prayers up here in Maine, Brian. Very sorry to hear this sad news your family is dealing with right now.
I'm sorry Brian. I'm sorry for the loss of your sister and prayers your way for your continued good health.
Brian, my deepest sympathy to you and your family, especially your Mom. It is so hard to lose a child. Prayers are being and will be said for the continued good health of you and your extended family. From your posts, I know how you cherish your children. May you enjoy many, many years with them.
Thank you to one and all. I truly appreciate your kindness and prayers, as does my brother Tim, "TurboDiesel" here on the forum.
My sincere condolences to you and yours Brian. Thinking about you. Maybe at some point in the future you could plant a beautiful tree for your sister. Maples grow quickly, beautifully, and provide nice shade and looks for your property, or the property in a local park. Or an Oak, Cherry, Ash. Whatever grows well where you are at. And a place where you know the tree will stay for a long, long time.