In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Plans for the New Saw

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Grizzly Adam, Oct 15, 2013.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Yours makes sense. The way my bulk wire hooks into the switch it does not look like it and the spring will touch?

    I'll have to pull the old busted piece out and look at the OE. The saw I have was bought by me from saw shop, it had a tree limb or something smash the handle end. I have the shaft that it hooks too from the original.
     
  2. BuckthornBonnie

    BuckthornBonnie

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    997
    Likes Received:
    3,318
    Location:
    Penn Yan, NY
    Not to hijack the thread, but I now have 3 034s.... my latest is a Super that needs some work. It runs, but the piston is scuffed and the saw was dirty as all heck. I'll probably be cleaning her up and giving it to my Dad. Meteor piston may be my choice. The cylinder looks ok but if it's not, I have access to 12M HCl (but will probably dilute down to 6M haha).