Never worked on one,they have some sort of rotating ring in the firepot.And their stoves required some vertical venting(8'?) to work properly,similar to a lot of older ones.Be a good shop stove.I think don still has parts for them.My integra was way ahead of a lot of other older designs.
Hey Bob Is it possible to make a video of the rotating fire pot and post on YouTube? We would luv to see it!
Do not understand,don.You have repaired pellet masters with the rotating cleaning ring under the fire pot.
I'll keep my eyes open for another one,that listing is gone.May go look at an old horizon today,do not want it but want to see the strange auger system they used.
Most PelletMasters have been gone in my area for close to 8 years.... usually it's a replacement and not a repair.
They are pretty old but I know there are some still in use. I was wondering what the purpose of the rotating firepot was?