In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

pellet master stove

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Yadira Ortega, May 12, 2018.

1. Yadira Ortega

Yadira Ortega

I have an older pellet master stove and am looking to sell it. I was wondering what is the price of one is. From my understanding it is an older model and it is hard to find . It does work , it is just too big for our little living room. I'm pretty sure it is original from when the house got built in the 70's. Please help .

2. jtakeman

jtakeman Moderator

Yadira Ortega I moved your post out of the review section. Each reply would need a mod's approval. And it should get more views here in the stove chat section.

Luneyburg likes this.
  3. imacman

imacman

Take a look at these pics.....maybe you can get some info on what model you have, and how old it is.

PM Models

Oh, and welcome! :handshake:

Luneyburg and jtakeman like this.
  4. jtakeman

jtakeman Moderator

X2 Welcome aboard. :)

imacman likes this.
  5. don2222

don2222

Hello
    I posted the wire diagram for the PM-3000 here which would be similar for other models
    Pellet Master PM-3000 Titan snap disc style - surface or stream mount? See Wire Diagram
    If you have a PM3000 I have the complete owner’s manual if you need it just private conversation me. :)
    It is tough to say the value of those stoves. Most were made in the 90s and many are still working today. Since they do not have an auto Igniter and do have the old analog control panels, they are not in high demand,