In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Pellet heads!! What's up today?

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by DexterDay, Jan 16, 2014.

1. gbreda

gbreda

Maybe.

I go to hit a Like or check Alerts that are showing and I am told "Have to log in for this" when if I wasnt logged in, I wouldnt have seen an Alert or have had the option to Like something.

Weird that it does it to me on multiple PC's. I have brought it up before so not pursuing it.

It use to irritate me as it happens so often and I just leave. Lately I come to expect it and just leave.

My outlook now, if it doesnt work and it doesnt affect my life-whatever

2. gbreda

gbreda

Um, its 10:00 am and no Happy Mothers Day?

You guys are slipping :picard:

3. gbreda

gbreda

4. gbreda

gbreda

5. Snowy Rivers

Snowy Rivers

This issue is a BROWSER thing (Likely an update on your browser will fix it)
    If you see a box "Keep me signed in" Check it...that should make it work.

Mine started doing the same thing.....

IHATEPROPANE, bogieb and wildwest like this.
  6. gbreda

gbreda

Been going on for too long, but maybe.
    Old laptop at home , New laptop as of Dec, Work PC

Meh, it is what it is.

Maybe I wasnt supposed to Like that or check what I was going to check :rofl: :lol:

7. CleanFire

CleanFire

I sent a flower bouquet to Mom yesterday. :) She called to say Thanks, we had a nice chat last night.

Shoveling (Manure) in the garden bed for Betsy / the "other Mom" today. :salute:
    Yay... More yard work. I gotta upgrade the equipment. ... :tractor:

IHATEPROPANE, bogieb, imacman and 2 others like this.
  8. gbreda

gbreda

As in "you are the equipment?" Mine needs updating in that area too as it dont work like it use to :(

9. Tullytown

Tullytown

Interesting..
    haven't been logged out in couple years on my laptop...
    don't think anyone wants to hack my pellet stove account..

10. CleanFire

CleanFire

:picard:... Yes. I need more horsepower. And speed. Getting slow(er) in my old age.

Exercise, better diet, and MORE BEER :coldone: are among the "many things" on my to-do list here.

Gotta get the garden beds finished & the yard cleaned up, so I can re-setup the staging & safety lines on the house -> and continue painting this summer. (almost) Two sides down, 2 to go. Painting's easy, all the prep (sanding, etc.) takes the bulk of the time.

11. bogieb

bogieb

Nothing like grabbing the push mower for the first mowing of the season to get an idea how out of shape you've become [​IMG] . The light winter for snow didn't do my muscles any good, that's for sure. Doesn't help all my sitting for work without an impetus to go for a walk (if I was at the office, I would need to get away from people and go for a walk at least once per day).

Yeah, I ended up switching to the mower that assists part way thru the neighbor's yard. While I was switching mowers, the neighbor came home so I became flexible and did my yard yard. Then after the neighbor left again, the mower that assists wouldn't start (It doesn't like to start when it is warm - seems to be the MO for Craftsman mowers), so I grabbed the push mower again and finished up.

12. jtakeman

jtakeman Moderator

I got whimpy and rode my JD around the yaaad, Took like maybe 5 minutes for this dinky place. Love the 4ws, power steering and power lift, Spins around easy. I just need to add a cup holder! :D Had so much fun, I also mowed the next door neighbors front yard. Most of his back yard, Except for the obstacles.

bogieb, IHATEPROPANE, imacman and 3 others like this.
  13. CleanFire

CleanFire

I can just see you mowing chit for a half mile, either side now. Better get the super-size Cup Holder! :thumbs:
    ... And watch out for animals & small children when mowing. Safety First! :D

bogieb, IHATEPROPANE, imacman and 2 others like this.
  14. jtakeman

jtakeman Moderator

Bit of a gloomy day today. Going for an early snooze! :D

:sleeping:

15. wildwest

wildwest Moderator

Electric space heaters are on clearance at Walmart for those of us that use supplemental heat in certain places. I need them for certain places, but the smaller ones get burned out from WWW running them on his tailgate to thaw out the frozen spigot in water hauling tank so he can empty into the cistern. I like the price of $13.

Verify your identity

IHATEPROPANE, bogieb and CleanFire like this.
  16. Earl764

Earl764

I had the same thing and solved it by adding some seafoam to the tank. Something was gunked up and it got cleaned out.

IHATEPROPANE, imacman, bogieb and 4 others like this.
  17. bogieb

bogieb

Already had seafoam in the tank from when I put in new air filters and started them up a week ago. They are stored with seafoam treated gas over the winter and then I add a bit more and let them run for 5-10 minutes. The Craftsman has always done that - even after being serviced by pro's. Next time I go to use it, it will start right up.

18. imacman

imacman

Most of that stuff is just hype. A guy on Youtube I follow has been doing a monthly test on 8 different products that claim to do what Seafoam and Stabil claim to do. The test has been going on for over a year, and all the engines (including ones with NO treatment at all) have started. If you want to see his opinion, w/o watching all the video(s), go to 24 min in this video:

The Ethanol in the gas has some negative effect. Bottom line....the best thing to do is run the tank dry at the end of the season, or install a shut off valve and run the carb dry.

19. Snowy Rivers

Snowy Rivers

Yesssssssssssss...Run the carb dry......That will usually prevent the issues of storing with fuel.
    I try to always use Alky free premium in my small engines....especially 2 stroke stuff....

IHATEPROPANE, jtakeman and CleanFire like this.
  20. CleanFire

CleanFire

In case anyone is in the market for a decent Surge Protector for the upcoming summer season: Amazon has the Belkin pivot plug unit on discount currently for a decent price: 31.40, 21% off list

Belkin 12-Outlet Pivot-Plug Power Strip Surge Protector, 8ft Cord(4,320 Joules)

I use these at home, work, and client sites. They are the only surge protector that protected equipment -> and survived a lightning strike within 300 ft. of a client office a few years back. Every other surge protector / equipment attached was toasted.

Ok, back to IT work, and spreading some more garden poo later this afternoon. :)

Have a fun day! :handshake: