In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Pellet Gallery Pics

Discussion in 'Pellet Stoves, Pellet Fireplaces, Pellet Furnaces' started by Grizzly Adam, Aug 21, 2014.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I am doing an update tonight before bed. I will only be updating the galleries once a week or so-- its a lot of work.
     
  2. badbob

    badbob

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    2,482
    Likes Received:
    9,947
    Location:
    bozeman pass,park county,MT 6500'
    Cool.and thanks!Mine should get some laughs!But might be a tab(or something computer) in the galleries to "add a picture"?Have a great weekend.Cold and raining here.Bob.
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I will add a link, thanks for the suggestion.
     
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    The gallery has been switched over to something less labor intensive (for me) and completely encapsulated within the forum. Plus you can upload images yourself! Please follow this link and submit any photos you would like shared-- including ones you have have already submitted. Thank you.