In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Fixed Pellet forum now pellets, fireplaces and furnaces ???

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by Woody1911a1, Nov 10, 2013.

1. Woody1911a1

Woody1911a1

2. Grizzly Adam

Grizzly Adam null

Yeah, that ain't right, they don't belong together and you have to sift through a bunch of stuff you have no interest in. Just like when I go into the gaming forum and find mostly hunting when I am only interested in fishing.

3. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Wood has there own sections and its been like this since day one.

Pretty sure Scotty meant Pellet stoves, Pellet inserts (fireplace), and furnaces (pellet furnace)? You won't find a wood burning furnace thread in these Forums, so you will be digging through them for a Looong time.

Because there is already a room for "fireplaces, OWB, and reg EPA and non EPA stoves". The wood burners have there own section. Pellet burners there own section.

These sections are designated for Pellets only.

image.jpg

4. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

As for this post... it's the season to hunt. In the Spring/Summer months, I doubt you see a bunch of Deer/Turkey pics.

In response to the pellet ads, if they weren't all together? Then they would take up more Forum space, it says at the top for All Pellet burners. I have both (pellet furnace and freestanding pellet) and would rather go to one spot to look at all threads, than go to several different Forums.

Scotty had a busy day today and will better explain tomorrow, but I put in my 2 cents as to why I believe they are the way they are. Maybe he will shed more light.

5. Scotty Overkill

Scotty Overkill Administrator

I can see where one may get confused at the title of the forum, I'll change it for clarification.....

All of the pellet-related material has its own two forums. The woodburning forums have their own as well.

6. Woody1911a1

Woody1911a1

hey thanx , yes it sounded like you grouped our pellet poopers in with regular fireplaces and oil burners .

cheers Woody

7. DexterDay

DexterDay Administrator

Nope.... You will not find a firewood thread in this Forum. No matter how much you may have searched.

Also, the Woodstove forum, has Fireplaces in the title as well.

You have your fireplaces. They have thiers :)

And the Pellet Poopers, are some cool cats :cool: The stoves are nice too :whistle: Load once a day and keep your home the same temp :thumbs: