In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Outdoor Fun and Cutting

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Woodwhore, Jul 29, 2018.

  1. Woodwhore

    Woodwhore

    Joined:
    Dec 6, 2016
    Messages:
    2,371
    Likes Received:
    19,091
    Location:
    Mason NH
    66D91A41-D2AD-4BA6-AC53-40350DF939FA.jpeg 1A8A3D3A-5470-4ACF-8A2D-DA3B4EA2A19D.jpeg 6702BAFD-1E3C-497C-95BB-367415450D3B.jpeg 36620466-16FC-4D18-9B23-CBF1ACC42814.jpeg Outside all day today, firewood and lots of weed whackin. Stacked some maple to split and burned some brush, if you dont have one of these propane torches get one (harbor freight) I love workin my land. Quad is paying off bigtime!! Hope everyone is well!
     
    Chaz, MikeyB, metalcuttr and 20 others like this.
  2. Midwinter

    Midwinter

    Joined:
    Aug 8, 2017
    Messages:
    19,846
    Likes Received:
    130,475
    Location:
    Nashua, NH
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,547
    Likes Received:
    141,560
    Location:
    US
  4. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Looks good. I'm getting anxious to start working with the wood again but also waiting for some cool weather. I like it in the 20's and 30's.