In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Out of work, hmmm now what

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by swags, Dec 28, 2013.

  1. MasterMech

    MasterMech The Mechanical Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    9,648
    Likes Received:
    26,044
    Location:
    Greenville County SC
    You too?!

    Hmmm come to think of it, I had all my splitting done while those saws were here...... Now I gots a big pile to split again. Strong argument for a 460 right there...... :rofl: :lol:
     
    swags, Certified106 and clemsonfor like this.
  2. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I just finished tarping my piles Mother Nature got ahead of me somehow.:emb:
     
    swags likes this.
  3. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Just got the call and headed out in the morning to take down some trees. Not sure if were going after the cherry or locust first but will find out soon.
     
    thewoodlands, Chvymn99 and MasterMech like this.