In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

For Sale Oregon 72LGX for $0.25/dl (Full chisel, 3/8, 0.050)

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by mike bayerl, Jan 13, 2017.

  1. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA
    Here's your chance to stock up on high quality, full chisel chain. I have about 1/2 a reel of this chain that I have been using with my Stihl bars/saws and I will spin up whatever length you need. FWIW, I'm switching over to Tsumura L&T bars which are easiest to find in 0.063. So, I would like to liquidate my stock of 3/8, 0.050 chain just for simplicity's sake. This is great chain. It cuts great and is easy to file. Shipping will be my actual cost from 17078.