In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Old Ohio Biker buried astride his Harley.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by thistle, Feb 1, 2014.

  1. thistle

    thistle

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    2,736
    Likes Received:
    9,757
    Location:
    Polk/Guthrie Counties,IA
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25987743

    Stick me in the ground in a Black Walnut,Black Cherry & White Oak casket I built meself.Lay that vintage Super Pro 125C on my chest,close the lid & say adios,Hombre :smoke:

    Daniel Boone made several caskets from Black Cherry,he even slept in one of them in his later years.....
     
    Chvymn99, raybonz and thewoodlands like this.
  2. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    thistle and raybonz like this.
  3. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I'm being cremated, can't get better than that:MM:
     
    papadave and smoke show like this.
  4. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    I'm being buried face-down with my butt cheeks above ground.........................,and the reason is NOT for the use as a bicycle rack!!!!!!!
     
    thistle likes this.
  5. StickBender

    StickBender

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    408
    Likes Received:
    639
    Location:
    Ohio
    They made him empty all the fluids, I think a little rust in the ground won't hurt nothing!
     
  6. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    I was referring to the Harley itself, not the fluids. :smoke::D
     
  7. StickBender

    StickBender

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    408
    Likes Received:
    639
    Location:
    Ohio
    O gotcha!
     
  8. raybonz

    raybonz Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 6, 2013
    Messages:
    4,225
    Likes Received:
    9,758
    Location:
    Carver, Mass.
    All I can say is it's good he was into Harley's and wasn't into these trucks lol..

    upload_2014-2-2_7-31-24.jpeg
     
    Last edited: Feb 2, 2014
    Chvymn99, BrianK and Jack Straw like this.
  9. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
     
    raybonz likes this.