In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

OK, I'm impressed!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by savemoney, May 14, 2016.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Another retired friend of mine is on vacation Traveling to Europe with a stop in Iceland.
    I received a lot of pictures of Iceland. Today I got a picture of what is said to be Bill Gates's yacht anchored in Reykjavik. Impressive to me!
    [​IMG]
    She sent a lot of other pictures. Apparently, Iceland uses a lot of geothermal energy
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
     
  2. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,737
    Likes Received:
    224,511
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Judging from the apparel the guy in the fourth pic is wearing (the one on the bridge), the air must be pretty cool right there.
     
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,581
    Location:
    US
    Great pics Larry:thumbs:
    I like the greenhouse pic, especially.
    Thanks for sharing.:)
     
  4. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Cool pics, yeah they grow a lot of bananas over there with geothermal energy
     
  5. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,490
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    Great pics. Yes, that is Bill Gates' yacht. I remember seeing that boat online when he first got it.

    It's pretty unique.

    Iceland, yeah neat place. It was my second choice to Germany when I was a foreign exchange student back in HS.

    I have not been to Iceland yet.
     
  6. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    Would love to go there someday :)

    Looks like the Russian Yacht A.
     
  7. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    The yacht almost likes a submarine from an early James Bond Movie.
     
    Horkn and Star Gazer like this.
  8. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,179
    Likes Received:
    166,490
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    257462537-47925810.jpg
     
    NH mountain man likes this.