In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday
  1. Snowy Rivers

    Snowy Rivers

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2015
    Messages:
    2,849
    Likes Received:
    12,491
    Location:
    Newberg, Oregon
    With all the design work and basic assembly on the new controller for the Whitfield Advantage 2 T I finally tripped the hammer and ordered the relays and timers that I did not have here.

    Had to order 3 relays/timers to go along with what I had.

    It will take 3-4 weeks for them to be built and shipped.

    NOTE

    Most all of these are made to order for each customer, so it takes a bit to get them.

    Once things are complete and my final testing reveals NO FUBAR's I will put spares on the shelf.


    The controls are similar to what I used in the P2 but the bigger stove requires some added relays and such to duplicate the original functions..

    All for now