In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Dang Im still researching and to be honest a little stumped as to what I should get my person.
     
    Last edited: Nov 29, 2013
    gbreda likes this.
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Should we be shipping ASAP? Or wait till closer to Christmas?

    If ASAP? I need to do some homework :)
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  3. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    I haven't got an email Paul.
     
  4. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I got it too!
     
  5. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    I will be home later this afternoon. The list is on my computer there. I'll check then.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  6. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Thx Paul.
     
  7. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Most secret santas have you reveal who the giver is at the end, but it was stated in the first post of this thread that it's optional.
     
  8. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    Maybe your spam folder??
    The only reason I'd qant to ID myself is incase of defective equip. or if unwanted/needed.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  9. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    Hey what's Roku? and what exactly is FWHC tv?
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  10. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    It's a set top box for streaming media. A place to watch woodporn :rofl: :lol:
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  11. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Try to get it there by 12/18. I guess opening time is optional, you can save it till 12/25 or open it then.
     
  12. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    What he said, little magic box that hooks to your TV to watch online media-- much of it free. Costs $50-100 depending on which version you buy, we replaced our monthly cable bill with it. Just the one time fee unless you decided to subscribe to pay channels, which we don't. Firewood Hoarders TV is a channel I made for the Roku so guys like us can watch wood and saw porn.
     
  13. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I MAY have purchased the gift and shipped it, or MAYBE I DIDN'T.:p Hmmmm Hmmmm Hmmmm:thumbs:
     
    Gasifier, WeldrDave and mattjm1017 like this.
  14. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    HMMMMMM……………………. Me too, maybe…………..Maybe it's a backhoe? maybe it's a jack in the box?……………:p
     
    Gasifier and Well Seasoned like this.
  15. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Got half of my gift done, now to finish the other half
     
    Gasifier and Well Seasoned like this.
  16. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    Well this is gonna be interesting........
     
    Gasifier and Well Seasoned like this.
  17. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    I hope its not a jack in the box burger and fries
     
    Gasifier and Well Seasoned like this.
  18. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    We will definitely need to have a post- secret santa thread, after the holiday as I don't think there will be any info on the gift I may have purchased, or didn't purchase, ummm you know!:rolleyes:o_O:emb::mad::(
     
    Gasifier and WeldrDave like this.
  19. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Oh Yea!:popcorn:
     
    Gasifier and Pallet Pete like this.
  20. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Same here.....still a bit stumped.
     
    Gasifier and mattjm1017 like this.