In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Did you get my email? I meant to ask if I was to expect a return confirmation email or not.
     
  2. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Yes I know where Cackalacky is.
     
    mattjm1017 likes this.
  3. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Then its not a dollar store its family dollar or dollar general, basically like a high priced mini Walmart.

    The dollar tree is the dollar store. Every thing a dollar or multiples for a dollar.
     
  4. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Learn somethin new everyday. Then I meant to say I was going to the dollar tree! LOFL Eapecially if I get well seasoned. Can I get multiple mini whoopie cushions for a dollar?
     
  5. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    It is a dollar general. But we have a dollar tree here as well. Oh, well seasoned's stocking is going to be full of trinkets this year!
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  6. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I got a mini LED flashlight from dollar tree. Likt the ones HF puts on sale but this one is better?? Maybe because it doesn't come with batteries like the HF one does? But it takes 3aaa batteries. Its decent for a buck. I jeep um round house and as backups.
     
  7. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    You own a jeep too? Man you ......
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  8. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Keep ...... auto correct!
     
  9. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    :DSorry, just givin ya a hard time and being a smart azz. :emb:
     
    clemsonfor likes this.
  10. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    I'm excited, already know what I want put together for the gift.
     
  11. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Do you already have the name?
     
  12. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    I don't think anyone has one yet:confused:? Do they?
     
  13. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I don't think so, be he seemed so confident...
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  14. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    I'm going to work on it tonight. I need to compare the thread eplies to the emails that I received. Hopefully nobody is missing.
     
    mattjm1017 and WeldrDave like this.
  15. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    Looking forward to it Paul:thumbs::drunk:
     
  16. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Not yet but I think this gift will very much please anyone participating
     
  17. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    I'm missing one email so hang tight.
    Missing one, I'm sure I will have it shortly.
     
    clemsonfor and Grizzly Adam like this.
  18. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Whomever forgot the email needs a lump of coal!! (Watch, it was probably me):(
     
    gbreda, Chvymn99, clemsonfor and 3 others like this.
  19. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    :rofl: :lol:
     
    WeldrDave likes this.
  20. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,136
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Hey Paul, I gave you mine, didn't I?:confused::eek: