In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    I'm in this will be way better than the office one. I'm dumping it in favor of this!
     
    Gasifier, Paul bunion and gbreda like this.
  2. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Way better !!
     
    Gasifier and Paul bunion like this.
  3. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    Clem if I get you I'm gonna send you a big GMC emblem to put on the F*rd
     
    swags, MasterMech and Gasifier like this.
  4. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Send me a freaking hood latch, I'm tired of looking at my hood flop on the ranger.

    Seriously I'm a neither guy. I have both. I also have a 1980 K10
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  5. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    Well that's no fun then....
     
  6. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    How about a chippendale dancer video???
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  7. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Its a gift for me not the wife ;)
     
    Gasifier likes this.
  8. BrianK

    BrianK

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,108
    Likes Received:
    11,113
    Location:
    West central PA
    In (before the bell)!
     
  9. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    [​IMG]Hmmmm.



    [​IMG]Okay! I'm in!
     
  10. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,482
    Likes Received:
    113,754
    Location:
    KC Metro
  11. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Anyone else??? The closing bell is soon...... I have something very useful to the winner.....
     
  12. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    So when do we find out who we get to get a gift for? The have to get to the Dollar Store early for good selection you know. :whistle:
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  13. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    I am getting a new couch delivered this week, so there will be some choice selections of cat toys when I clean under it. Got someone in mind I think.:cool:
     
  14. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    To the winner? Please explain. I must have missed something.
     
  15. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Hmmm, unless its a magnet of a woodstove......

    Still some time on the clock. When Mr. B gets everything situated, we will know. Does the dollar store have any black Friday specials? like maybe, buy 1 get 1 for 99 cents? lol
     
  16. Paul bunion

    Paul bunion

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    3,396
    Likes Received:
    13,524
    Location:
    NJ
    Give me a day or two to sort it out. I'm not sure if I'm missing any emails.
     
  17. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Whomever I get I meant. Everyone is a winner here, even dollar store special people :(
     
    Gasifier and DexterDay like this.
  18. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    That was a joke and you know it. I shop at the dollar store. I was just there today. Convenient location, I drive by it when I go in to town. And they carry a bunch of stuff. Just for that I'm getting you a lump of coal if I get you. Oh, wait. You would probably burn that in your stove some how. Nebermind.
     
  19. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    Didn't the dollar stores use to really sell everything for a dollar? Our store is loaded with stuff that is not a dollar. :D
     
  20. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I shop there too:zip:
    I think they have the best candy.