In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

( Official ) Firewood Hoarders Club Secret Santa Gift Exchange

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Paul bunion, Nov 9, 2013.

  1. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    My Wife peeked. I posted that pages ago when I got it.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  2. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    My old lady wanted to peek, but I put duct tape on.
     
  3. gbreda

    gbreda

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    7,506
    Likes Received:
    37,200
    Location:
    NH
    Where was the duct tape placed? :whistle:
     
    mattjm1017 likes this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    10 hours later and someone finally bites!
     
    swags, gbreda and Gasifier like this.
  5. Woodporn

    Woodporn

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    807
    Likes Received:
    2,090
    Location:
    S. MA
    All of the married guy knew where it should go...
     
  6. fishingpol

    fishingpol

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    6,502
    Likes Received:
    39,646
    Location:
    Merrimack Valley, Ma.
    Part two arived today. Quite a hefty box, which should be interesting. Thank you.
     
  7. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    The first two presents that went under our tree were both for Dad. It think it was driving the kids crazy! S.S. from FHC, and another from my friends camp inspector and woodwidow! Thanks to all! The kids didn't say much but it was really getting them excited about Christmas! Like they needed to be more excited! But then a few more went under and they were for Dad too! :thumbs: Then a few more for the kids and Mom. And the kids were like, "Daddy, you have the most presents under the tree." They were happy for me! So was I. Waiting like a little kid here! How many S.S. are there anyway? :D

    [​IMG]
     
    Last edited: Dec 23, 2013
    gbreda, Chvymn99, Pallet Pete and 3 others like this.
  8. Gasifier

    Gasifier

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    20,495
    Likes Received:
    104,020
    Location:
    St. Lawrence River Valley, NY
    I hear some of them are quite the mechanics! Anywho, I can't wait to see the kids faces that morning when they see Santa added a few presents while they slept.
     
  9. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    My second gift arrived today from my SS. Under the tree it goes with the other. I honestly have not been this excited about Christmas in I can't remember how long!!! Not just cause of SS but that is a big part of it bit also cause this is the first Christmas for our "gift from god", our baby boy!! He will be 7 weeks old tomorrow.!
     
  10. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Just opened mine this morning. I started the official FWHC secret Santa what'd ya get thread.
     
  11. clemsonfor

    clemsonfor

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    15,996
    Likes Received:
    37,478
    Location:
    Greenwood county SC
    Saw it and posted about the time u replies here!