In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

No Longer Available Nice ported 359 - SOLD

Discussion in 'Closed Ads' started by cgraham1, Mar 10, 2015.

  1. cgraham1

    cgraham1

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2014
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    3,210
    Location:
    Nor Cal
    Portwork by Old-cat on AS, base and squish band was cut by Mastermind. Very nice saw, but I've got a few more ported 60cc saws, so I need to sell off a couple to fund other projects.

    I've run less than a tank of fuel through it since the portwork was done, and everything works just the way it should. The decomp is plugged, but IMO not needed on a saw of this size, anyways. Oh, and theres no spark screen on the muffler...

    $500 PowerHead Only (PHO) No bar! PayPal (Friends and Family) I'll pay the first $25 of the shipping cost as well and will ship fully insured through the USPS. Thanks!

    image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg
     
  2. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Wanna trade for a non ported 359? ;) :p . Seriously though that's a good lookin 359 with some nice work done to it! Good luck with the sale
     
  3. cgraham1

    cgraham1

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2014
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    3,210
    Location:
    Nor Cal
    $500 shipped
     
    DexterDay likes this.
  4. cgraham1

    cgraham1

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2014
    Messages:
    840
    Likes Received:
    3,210
    Location:
    Nor Cal
    $475 Shipped
     
    DexterDay likes this.