In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New York attorney

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by rottiman, Dec 6, 2018.

  1. rottiman

    rottiman

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    14,437
    Likes Received:
    95,936
    Location:
    XXXXXXXXXXX
    A New York attorney representing a wealthy art collector called his client.

    "Saul, I have some good news, and I have some bad news."

    The art collector replied, "I've had an awful day. Give me the good news first."

    The lawyer said, "Well, I met with your wife today, and she informed me that

    she just invested $5,000 in two pictures that she thinks will bring a minimum

    of $15 million to $20 million, and I think she could be right."

    Saul replied enthusiastically, "Well done! My wife is a brilliant businesswoman!

    You've just made my day. Now I know I can handle the bad news. What is it?"

    The lawyer replied, "The pictures are of you and your secretary."
     
    billb3, Screwloose, Casper and 10 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
  3. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,717
    Likes Received:
    224,362
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Yup!
     
    Screwloose and rottiman like this.
  4. Casper

    Casper

    Joined:
    Jan 25, 2017
    Messages:
    1,710
    Likes Received:
    9,667
    Location:
    Ohio
    Ha!!!!
     
    rottiman and Screwloose like this.