Me likely! And to anyone that wants to add this sticker to their truck/car, pm me your address and I'll mail you one free of charge. (Give me a month, so I can order more, it's cheaper that way!) Then post a picture here Don't want to turn this political, but anyway I can do to help the cause!
The other side of my truck has the same NRA sticker on it and I just put the yellow don't tread on me sticker on the bumper of our camper! I love the flag and really want one of those to fly! Its next on my list!
http://www.gadsdenandculpeper.com/ They sell quality stuff. If buying any t-shirts, certainly get a size bigger. Go for it Dex!
Awesome dude! After I purchased the flag, I ran over to tractor supply and picked up an all aluminum flag pole, as seen in the picture above..... solid pole! When I wear the shirts in public, i have recieved positive comments, usually sparking discussion, or thanking me in support...