In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Shirt, Hoodies, and Zip-Ups are Coming!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Feb 14, 2016.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Pictures are in the Swag Shoppe. Also, all the old "Got Wood" merchandise is officially on clearance. Check it out.
     
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Very cool.....been waiting for the zip-ups.:thumbs:
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    And the shirts are now available!
     
  4. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,583
    Location:
    US
    Great job lining this up guys! Thanks for all y'all do!:thumbs:
     
  5. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I will get the hoodies and zip up tomorrow, the design was adjusted after I got things ready.
     
  6. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    The new hoodies and zip-up hoodies are now in!
     
  7. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Can you tell us the brand of the zip ups?
     
    wildwest and Eric VW like this.
  8. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I can find out!
     
    wildwest, savemoney and Eric VW like this.
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    All the new items currently shown are made by Gildan.