In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Name, Same Jack the Knife

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Jan 26, 2014.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Alright everyone, I've got a shiny new name! In the process of editing and reuploading all the firewood hoarders TV videos to reflect the name change. I figure better do it now before the library gets too big.
     
    Pallet Pete likes this.
  2. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Hum, now what is it that avatar and Grizzly Adams have in common? :whistle:
    Maybe this:
    image.jpg
     
  3. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Lol, Grizzly Adams loved Queen!
     
  4. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Wow, I wouldn't have guessed that.
    image.jpg
     
    BrianK likes this.
  5. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    What brought about the change?
     
  6. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I considered you a brother from a different mother......
     
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I like it. Just gotta keep the beard growing now:tree:
     
  8. Pallet Pete

    Pallet Pete Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    13,479
    Likes Received:
    54,102
    Location:
    Ovid
    :rofl: :lol: You got disowned!
     
    swags likes this.
  9. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    I wanted a screen name that reflected my real name.
    Brothers don't usually have the same first name, unless it's Darrel.
    Always have a beard, so it fits.
     
    BrianK and Certified106 like this.
  10. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    So your real name is Grizzly?:p
     
    swags, Blue Vomit, BrianK and 2 others like this.
  11. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    :) I like it.
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.
  12. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,140
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    I can appreciate it!:cool:….
     
    Grizzly Adam likes this.