In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

New Garfunkles!

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Grizzly Adam, Jan 16, 2016.

  1. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Picked these up at the resale store today, glad they weren't expensive because I fell in love with them right away! Going to hang them on either side of the stove pipe. Both are the same colour,just different lighting.

    image.jpeg image.jpeg
     
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 16, 2016
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Good eye Grizz....those are nice.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  3. DaveGunter

    DaveGunter

    Joined:
    Oct 5, 2013
    Messages:
    3,894
    Likes Received:
    22,936
    Location:
    Far Away Ranch, Meadowbrook Forest
    I really like the first one, any idea what they are made of?
     
    wildwest likes this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    They are plaster.
     
    wildwest likes this.
  5. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,534
    Likes Received:
    95,642
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    I really like them. They will go good in your place.
     
    campinspecter and wildwest like this.