In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Neighbors helping neighbors

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by T.Jeff Veal, Apr 8, 2023.

1. Erik B

Erik B

I think I did read here on FHC about one of the mods doing an audit. Maybe he was doing our books and noticed FHC was a bit low on cash:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

2. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

Yes it is, makes good farwood too, for a stove. Pops bad.

3. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

I had them laced fairly tight, still had a little bit inside...I didn't have my chaps with me...probably would have a heat stroke with them on...it was low 90's and humidity went thru the roof, started raining before we got home.

4. T.Jeff Veal

T.Jeff Veal

I know it was blasphemous to throw that pecan away, but if ya'll knew how much we had down here and how far behind we are, Maybe, just maybe, we can be forgiven.
    That tree at the first of this post, cut in '22...we still have those logs piled up, about 2 cords, spalted and fungus. Hope to give it to a friend for their hunting camp. Plus another couple piles of pecan logs.
    We have a ton of oak and a cord of hickory to process, not enough hrs in a day...and we have had rain nearly every day since around the 4th...
    My work schedule and helping our son cut a 50' right-of-way for electric line to his new place...

buZZsaw BRAD likes this.
  5. MAF143

MAF143

reminds me of huskihl saw video's. If it's summer... The FHC ladies will have to judge the legs, man-glitter and all... LOL

Possibly an FHC calendar in the works???