In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

neat battery tester

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by savemoney, Mar 29, 2015.

  1. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    I saw this on you tube. Handy way to ck. your batteries.
     
    Knothead, milleo, Stinny and 3 others like this.
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,181
    Likes Received:
    166,515
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    That's crazy. I'll have to try it.
     
  3. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Good post
    it works :)
     
    Stinny likes this.
  4. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,829
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.
    Can't wait to try it out with my deep cycle marine battery!
     
    milleo, Horkn and Gary_602z like this.
  5. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    I'm more interested in the "do we need bras" video for some reason :thumbs:
     
    milleo, Stinny and Horkn like this.
  6. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,181
    Likes Received:
    166,515
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    Whew, it wasn't just me.:whistle:
     
    Stinny and Jack Straw like this.
  7. yooperdave

    yooperdave

    Joined:
    Jun 16, 2014
    Messages:
    35,770
    Likes Received:
    224,829
    Location:
    Michigan's U.P.

    Guess I missed out on that one....
     
    Horkn and Stinny like this.
  8. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    :rofl: :lol: ... I thought I could see you Jack... :binoculars:... do they need batteries too... :whistle:
     
    Jack Straw likes this.