In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

My new CL splitter project

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by rookie1, Jan 13, 2014.

  1. rookie1

    rookie1

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Likes Received:
    2,418
    Im a glutton for punishment and bought this off of CL. I just couldnt help myself. I dont really have time to mess with it right now so its sitting in backyard under a tarp.
    photo (Medium).JPG split2 (Medium).JPG split3 (Medium).JPG
     
  2. DexterDay

    DexterDay Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 2, 2013
    Messages:
    12,411
    Likes Received:
    31,637
    Location:
    Northeast Oh
    Any idea on rating or capacity? Nice score. I am always on the look out. Been eyeing up a few things myself. Now I know your in the area? I'm gonna have to be quick! ;)
     
  3. bogydave

    bogydave

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,313
    Likes Received:
    37,218
    Location:
    Alaska, North of Anchorage & South of Fairbanks
    Does it work ?
     
  4. rookie1

    rookie1

    Joined:
    Dec 29, 2013
    Messages:
    938
    Likes Received:
    2,418
    LOL. I only buy junk that nobody else wants. LOL No idea on anything yet. Other than it is hyd. out and spring return but the springs are gone.:(
     
  5. Certified106

    Certified106

    Joined:
    Oct 17, 2013
    Messages:
    4,172
    Likes Received:
    11,912
    Location:
    In The Hills
    Looks like a fun project