In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

My "antique" telephone project

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Interests' started by SLOweather, Mar 8, 2018.

1. SLOweather

SLOweather

Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute, and it seems like an hour. Sit with a pretty girl for an hour, and it seems like a minute. That's relativity.” ― Albert Einstein.

Not sure what happens when the pretty girl is sitting on a stove... :)

clay shooter likes this.
  2. LodgedTree

LodgedTree

That was Katie in her 1930's attire, a REAL 1930's silk dress, but it was hardly a flattering pose; something even she would agree with. Authentic yes, but not so flattering just due to the cut of the dress.

A few years ago some guys on a forum helped me install a wood/coal boiler (New Yorker WC-90) and knowing how Katie looked, asked me "to have Katie pose by the stove just to see which one was better looking." I told Katie, and while it even surprised me that she would do it for some unknown people on a forum; put on her little red dress and willingly posed for them.

Not sure about Albert Einstein's theory of relativity, but I am pretty sure this one has been etched in a few people's minds forever, me included, and I am wed to her.

DSCN1713.JPG

clay shooter likes this.