In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Mud

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Backwoods Savage, Mar 19, 2018.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    It really has not been too terrible with mud so far this spring but I did have to fix this lane a little bit else I could not get through with the atv. Probably when I hauled out some logs with the tractor is where I went wrong. Oh well, it will dry up and we'll just leave those small logs in place when it dries. Overall, I'm still surprised at how dry the woods is this spring but we know that can change overnight.

    Mud lane-2.JPG Mud lane-3.JPG
     
    Maina, bear 1998, Chvymn99 and 10 others like this.
  2. fuelrod

    fuelrod

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2014
    Messages:
    3,508
    Likes Received:
    20,526
    Location:
    Western Maine
    Nice Sav. In my woods I'm about 24+ inches of snow away from seeing any ground.
     
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2018
  3. NH mountain man

    NH mountain man

    Joined:
    Sep 28, 2015
    Messages:
    6,408
    Likes Received:
    37,833
    Location:
    WMNF N.H.
    We are about 18" away from our 5th season, mud season. It'll be a while before I can drive down back. Looking good as always Dennis. Go get em'.