Now you got me drooling....gotta go stop there and check their stock.....can never have enough Sets.... OINK OINK!! UPDATE: Called Lowes to check on Sets.......
They are loaded with imacman's AWF "Premiums" too....I'll need to get a couple bags to try of those....Funny thing they have two different pallet wraps on the AWF...one is white and the other is a clear rust/orange color....though they were TimberHeats at first but they weren't.
So I went to Home Depot this morning for a 3" bolt......came back with a Jeep load of these AWF. The ones I burned earlier had a different bag....hope these are just as good.
Interesting that HD had those....I got mine from Lowes. I thought they burned very well....I think Jay thought they were even better than the Chow, which he likes a lot.
I found mine at TSC. Better heat and cleaner than what I saw from the SC's this season. About the best I have seen from a box store brand in my area. Keeping my eye out for more of them. Hoping santa fill's my stash with them!!
That's the new bag for AWF hardwoods. It came out last year, when the Softwoods hit the market. The Softwood bag looked just like the Hardwood bag. I think it was a marketing thing. "Hey, let's come out with a more expensive product, and put the same bag on it!. Then change the cheaper products bag, they will be none the wiser". The white (old bags) bags are likely old stock. The new bags are orangeand blue. My TSC, HD, Lowes, and a Farm and supply store all have the AWF's. I keep asking for them to get softwood version........... Ain't heard back yet
These AWF are just as good as the others....my new Box Store power rankings : 1-Sets 2-AWF 3-FSU 4-Timber Heat 5-Chow
Saw some at HD as well last week. Was in a hurry and havnt had time to get back by there to grab some and dont know if still there
My HD had a bunch of AWF when I got mine last week. Today they had Chow.... Grabbed a dozen bags......why not
The Lowe's I get the 'Sets at has a bunch of AWF's but none are opened up for individual sale....I'd like to grab some to try...maybe I should bug them to open some up....they have 'Sets and Cheats opened up in the store, complete freakin' opposites!!!