In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

May in NJ

Discussion in 'Modern EPA Stoves and Fireplaces' started by Andy8850, May 12, 2019.

  1. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,996
    Likes Received:
    312,300
    Location:
    Central MI
    Why are you holding back Dave? You usually tell it how it is!:rofl: :lol:
     
    tim117, ReelFaster, Eric VW and 2 others like this.
  2. billb3

    billb3

    Joined:
    Oct 7, 2013
    Messages:
    10,513
    Likes Received:
    54,564
    Location:
    SE Mass
  3. Eric VW

    Eric VW Moderator

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2015
    Messages:
    24,550
    Likes Received:
    141,584
    Location:
    US
    I’m sorry, did I/we all miss that thread....:whistle: :zip:
    :rofl: :lol:
     
  4. jrider

    jrider

    Joined:
    Feb 12, 2018
    Messages:
    6,101
    Likes Received:
    43,032
    Location:
    NJ
    I will say though, some of those tourists sure do look good in their bikinis!
     
  5. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,143
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    :zip::whistle:.... :jaw: And, there are those that should have just stayed home...o_O
     
  6. WeldrDave

    WeldrDave Military Outpost Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    10,182
    Likes Received:
    56,143
    Location:
    The Communist Socialist Republic of New Jersey
    Hey, did you see me in that picture? I'm the guy in the lower left bottom... :rofl: :lol:. Actually, I'm well familiar with that view, Atlantic city beach.