In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Manliness defined

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by mike bayerl, Jan 3, 2015.

  1. mike bayerl

    mike bayerl

    Joined:
    Nov 15, 2014
    Messages:
    3,924
    Likes Received:
    22,456
    Location:
    Central PA


    Always humbling when I see the duck P. videos. This guy really "went off the grid." Amazing skills! Always a great reminder of how much I should appreciate modern conveniences and how much brains and skills are way more important than power tools and brute strength. He definite works very hard, but ultimately it's his "smarter" working that allows him to survive and thrive.

    Discuss...
     
  2. mattjm1017

    mattjm1017

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,825
    Likes Received:
    3,262
    Location:
    North Eastern North Cackalacky
    I used to watch that on PBS with my dad when I was a little kid. I think he had more skills and manliness than all these people on the Discovery channel do.