In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Made in the USA.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by TurboDiesel, Apr 19, 2020.

1. rottiman

rottiman

Sounds like even the chinese can't stand their own crap..........................:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:

2. Camber

Camber

China already burns bibles! In just a few short decades United Germany is turning back into east Germany again too. Kids forget too soon.

3. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

If they are printed in China, I cant help but to believe that a few end up smuggled out by employees...:whistle:

4. Camber

Camber

Yes. As long as their people dont read them there, they are fine to take our money.

5. CurDog

CurDog

Henry Rifles are made in America

6. XXL

XXL

Savage Arms are made in America and Canada:yes:

7. Jack Straw

Jack Straw

The 2022 Winter Olympics are scheduled to be in China, this needs to be moved to another country. This will be interesting to watch.

8. CurDog

CurDog

[​IMG]
    Case knives are made in America

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

9. Boogeyman

Boogeyman

Great thread! I love American made products and I don't mind if I have to pay a little more for them.

Thorogood work boots are absolutely my favorite boots, they have a U.S. made line. The wedge sole boots are the most comfortable shoes I own.

A great tool to have in the woods with you is a More Power Puller made by Wyeth Scott in Ohio. I love that thing, miles ahead of a stamped steel come-a-long.

10. yooperdave

yooperdave

Christmas gift this past year.

[​IMG]

11. XXL

XXL

Hard for us to buy American made work boots as ours need to be CSA (Canadian Standards Association) approved.
    I bought Canadian made Terra (Rip Current) work boots for years until they stopped making them in Canada a few years ago and the replacement boot was made overseas. Many boots are still made here but unfortunately the ballistic nylon Gore-tex boots I like are no longer You have to look for the Red Maple Leaf for Canadian Made boots.
    Terra Footwear Safety Shoes
    Today Terra Footwear still operates a manufacturing facility in Canada, right where it all began. Canadian made, rigorously tested, performance proven for the toughest jobsites, in the harshest conditions. Just look for the red maple leaf to select one of our fine Made In Canada products.
    My last pair of ballistic nylon Gore-tex boots were STC (Shire) but they stopped making these too. This is from their website:
    There used to be a large shoe manufacturing sector in Canada. Today however, STC is one of the few footwear companies actually producing boots in Canada. STC employs in excess of 150 people in Canada and makes over 200,000 prs. annually. There is within the company a passion for the business of manufacturing and developing quality footwear.
    Royer Boots still make some boots in Canada but not all so do your homework
    When asked if we still manufacture boots in Canada, we are proud to say "YES". In fact, we take great pride in being survivors of the North American footwear industry and to continue to manufacture several quality models at our plant in Lac-Drolet factory (Quebec, Canada).

The 12 Best American Made Work Boots

The 12 Best American Made Work Boots

My Gore-tex hunting boots are all American made :yes:

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  12. XXL

XXL

I'm a big fan of Buck knives and always thought they were 100% American made but I just found this information.

Where are Buck Knives Made - CHINA or USA | Lazer Designs Blog
    Where are Buck Knives made?
    Many Buck Knives are made in their Idaho plant, and some Buck Knives are made overseas – so the answer depends on which knife. Here’s a list of where each knife is made.
    How do you tell which Buck knives are made in the USA, which ones are made in China? If you already own a Buck Knife, there is a small “usa” or “china” stamped on the blade near the handle.

How many Buck Knives are made in China vs USA?
    Update in 2019: Today, Buck makes 85% of their knives in Idaho, USA, and 15% overseas, up 5% from prior year. In actual numbers, that is 192 items made in USA and 29 items made overseas. They continue to work hard to bring more and more production to the United States.

Here’s our handy list, with many of the common Buck Knife models. This is not a comprehensive list, but may get you started. Wondering about a knife not here? Send us an email and we’ll let you know.

If you find this list helpful, please share it on your social networks and support Made in USA items!

Remember that any Buck Knife carries with it Buck’s famous Forever Warranty, and we find that Buck Knives made in China still have superb quality and durability.

Glad I found this list as I was looking at the Carbon fiber Nobleman recently as an EDC knive!

WHERE ARE BUCK KNIVES MADE LIST
    [​IMG] BUCK KNIVES MADE IN USA

BUCK KNIVES MADE OVERSEAS

I like Gerber too!
    American Manufacturing | Gerber Gear

Last edited: Apr 20, 2020
  13. Ron T

Ron T

Cooper makes mastercraft as well. Just as good in my opinion.

14. XXL

XXL

15. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

Woodstock Stoves. Both the soapstone and steel.

16. Camber

Camber

I just got an email back from garner foods. They wont even allow me to forward it. Proprietary stuff is what they talked about, but they said they try. So texas pete isn't solely made in America. Shoot!

17. Jack Straw

Jack Straw

18. In the Pines

In the Pines

Justin Boots and some red wings are made in the usa still.
    I believe proto tools are still made in the usa as well
    Still Made in USA.com - American-made Tools
    mastercraft tires are made in the usa
    airforce rifles are made in the USA as well, can't say much for the materials though since a lot of steel is now imported..

19. CurDog

CurDog

Estwing hatchets and hammers are American made

20. Camber

Camber

Any other builders swing an estwing? They make a totally different sound. No magic plastic that snaps off in 40 below temps too. USA!