Passed by this guy yesterday on the way to the Wet Grocer. I waited till the wind died down a little this afternoon and then hit it. Nice stuff. A little hard to wrestle along the bank at this side of the road. If it doesn’t get picked over a might hit it a few more time. It’s only a mile and half down my road.
Only if someone catches me. I don’t have it registered because except for about 200 on the road to get to my in laws, it never leaves our property. I don’t even know what the laws are about traveling on the road with an ATV. I know I would need a helmet. And I do know if I’m on some property other than my own I’m supposed to be registered.
Grab it...fast! Around our area, although the State says no riding on the roads with atv, our county allows it. Yes, supposed to wear a helmet but I don't. Hate to wear one as my neck just does not like it; makes it hurt. So, no helmet for me. It's been years since I wore one. I don't even wear a helmet when riding bike but it is not the law so no problem.