In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Little more canning

Discussion in 'Hobbies and Interests' started by swags, Aug 21, 2014.

  1. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    image.jpg image.jpg I know there's a canning thread somewhere......
    We did salsa and jalapeño jam this week. Our garden is producing veggies like crazy! We have been selling a lot of it on the road side stand.
     
  2. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    Looks great. :chef: :drool:

    I think there's more of this going on in the Smokehouse. Grizzly Adam may have some scaffolding up over there. That man is busier than a one legged man in a butt kicking contest. :axe::tree::saw:


    We want to can salsa but our maters aren't ripening.:(
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.
  3. Chvymn99

    Chvymn99 Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    21,493
    Likes Received:
    113,823
    Location:
    KC Metro
    Looks Great there Swags! I know I'm in mator overdrive, hoping to be done late this week or early next week.
     
    Jack Straw likes this.
  4. swags

    swags Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    4,455
    Likes Received:
    13,240
    Location:
    NE Ohio
    Got lots more to do here too, want to do a few big batches of pepper mustard and a lot more jalepeno jam
     
    Chvymn99 and Jack Straw like this.
  5. HoneyFuzz

    HoneyFuzz

    Joined:
    Jan 20, 2014
    Messages:
    4,490
    Likes Received:
    14,862
    Location:
    Northeast , Ohio
    Cool man !!!!
     
  6. UncleJoe

    UncleJoe

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    1,467
    Likes Received:
    5,854
    Location:
    SC Pa
    I did 17 pints of wax beans last night but didn't take any pics before I shelved them. I'll have more to do in a few days.
     
    swags, Jack Straw and Chvymn99 like this.