In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Last deer for 2016

Discussion in 'The Game Room' started by Smokinpiney, Dec 31, 2016.

  1. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    I sat yesterday evening trying to get another doe for the freezer before winter bow starts. This ol girl came in with a little guy i call "fluff ball". I see fluff ball almost every sit but he's just a little button buck maybe 50-60lbs.

    I hit her a little high but after a bit of a track job we found her.

    20161230_192846.jpg
     
    reelcrzy, BCB, milleo and 7 others like this.
  2. gboutdoors

    gboutdoors

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2014
    Messages:
    799
    Likes Received:
    5,780
    Location:
    S.E. Massachusetts
    Congrats on the doe. Some good eating there.
     
    milleo and Well Seasoned like this.