In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Wanted! Land Lease in central VA

Discussion in 'FHC Classifieds' started by EODtek, Sep 23, 2023.

  1. EODtek

    EODtek

    Joined:
    Mar 15, 2022
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    5
    Location:
    Michigan
    Hey all,
    I'm an active duty Army dude, located in central VA, who is looking to get a firewood business started in retirement. I realize that this is a HUGE long shot, but I'm hoping to build the bones of a good, sustainable, profitable business over the next 5 years. I've got a solid business plan and enough capital, but land here in central VA is viciously expensive. This makes running a test scenario for a business a bit tricky. Just curious if anyone here on FHC is located in central VA, has a bit of land available, and is willing to accommodate a beta-level test site for a firewood business. I have firewood permits on several locations and would be more than willing to compensate a landowner with a generous amount of firewood for a nice little plot of land that could be used for splitting and seasoning on a small scale. Again, this is a test-run. Appreciate everyone's time.

    -David
     
    billb3, Eckie, JimBear and 2 others like this.
  2. JimBear

    JimBear

    Joined:
    Aug 9, 2020
    Messages:
    3,608
    Likes Received:
    22,215
    Location:
    Iowa
    Eckie likes this.
  3. Eckie

    Eckie

    Joined:
    Dec 14, 2019
    Messages:
    3,721
    Likes Received:
    18,763
    Location:
    Virginia
    Where in central VA? You at Ft Lee/G-A?