Had a birthday party for my nephew today. We were over halfway to Lake Michigan anyways, so the family and I took a drive out to Grand Haven to take a look around. I took a few pics. They aren't the best as it was windy and snowing. The second one is the south pier and lighthouse. The others are a couple pics of people walking out on the ice. And yes, that few inches of snow fence that is sticking up is really four feet high. The last time I remember seeing this much ice and snow out there was back when I was a kid. It's been a heck of a winter.
Snow fence has some snow against it. Nice picture, well a nice white picture Don't need a color camera
Color pictures! Every local lake around here is completely frozen over. There were people ice fishing on a lake I don't even remember seeing ice on before. It has definitely been a heck of a winter.