In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Kickin' back @ the FirePit

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by Well Seasoned, Aug 2, 2014.

  1. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Enjoying some brews and a good fire tonight. 67°F and dropping = perfect conditions! Got some tunes playing and will retire an old flag tonight. Enjoy your Saturday night folks! :MM:

    20140802_210942.jpg
     
    BrianK, 343amc, cnice_37 and 9 others like this.
  2. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Old glory.........

    20140802_211600.jpg
     
  3. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Couldn't wait until fall.... picked up some angry orchard. :cheers:

    20140802_211930.jpg
     
    Stinny and basod like this.
  4. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Looks like a big bong :D
     
  5. Fanatical1

    Fanatical1

    Joined:
    Feb 10, 2014
    Messages:
    2,688
    Likes Received:
    12,293
    Location:
    Ohio
    Looks awesome.

    Wish I was there to enjoy a beer and the fire.....:)
     
    Stinny and Well Seasoned like this.
  6. Smokinpiney

    Smokinpiney

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    3,811
    Likes Received:
    20,675
    Location:
    "South" Jersey
    Have one for me brother. I'd much rather be home burnin. :drunk:
     
    Stinny and Well Seasoned like this.
  7. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Ummmmm...... :zip:
     
  8. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    You got it!

    Now if everyone here said that, id get in trouble!
     
    Chvymn99 and Smokinpiney like this.
  9. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Love those pit fires. I live surrounded by woods, but not able to go gather some wood. too cheap to buy a bundle for 7 bucks at the convenience store.
     
    Stinny and Well Seasoned like this.
  10. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Fire pit time here consists of hours of enjoyment, beer, wine, food, and a ton of wood. 3 hours of pit wood is equal to 3 days of woodstove supply!:D
     
    Stinny and savemoney like this.
  11. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    too many adult beverages to load any pics of mine right now:drunk:Nationwide race on the outdoor TV, dogs barking at the occasional booger in the woods - summer life is good.
    Keep this indoor burning off a few months:D
     
  12. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    Amen brotha!
     
    basod and Locust Post like this.
  13. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, a reeeeaaaaaly big bong.
     
    Stinny, Well Seasoned and HDRock like this.
  14. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    No joke you can burn a chit load of wood outside .
    It's funny the more beer you drink the bigger the fire gets
     
  15. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Back in the day you could afford a lb of Mexican in there and sing EVERY BODY MUST GET STONED
     
  16. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    ..........................and the louder the music gets, the more I trip to take a leak, the more ciggs I smoke, the more I lose the pokerstick, the more I screw up the speeling on FHC! Etc :pete: etc etc
     
    Chvymn99 and HDRock like this.
  17. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    Well I can't have an outside fire but I sure as heck can have one inside even if the windows are open. :yes:
    Not the same, I know, but you know the saying about what to do when you only have lemons!
     
    Well Seasoned likes this.
  18. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    " make lemonade?"
     
    savemoney likes this.
  19. HDRock

    HDRock

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    17,262
    Likes Received:
    60,487
    Location:
    Grand Blanc, MI,
    Make, Mikes Lemonade :D
     
    savemoney and Well Seasoned like this.
  20. Well Seasoned

    Well Seasoned Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,038
    Likes Received:
    83,789
    Location:
    N.H. WMNF
    I guess you guys are hanging by the pit with me. I just put a chunker on.

    20140802_221725.jpg
     
    Chvymn99 likes this.