In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Just a thought-IBURNCORN

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Support' started by badbob, Nov 22, 2014.

  1. badbob

    badbob

    Joined:
    Apr 23, 2014
    Messages:
    2,482
    Likes Received:
    9,947
    Location:
    bozeman pass,park county,MT 6500'
    He has his site up again,not much going on there,appears he is very busy,Site does not have the old info,which is what most people were looking for.Perhaps you guys should take it over for him?I found that I could find most of the old archives on the way back machine.I can go that far,but the rest of this computoer stuff is above me.Bob
     
  2. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,332
    Location:
    Central PA
    Do many people still do the corn burning thing? It was big here in our area for a spell around 15-20 years back but I don't know of many people doing it anymore.....

    As for transferring that stuff and putting it here on our site, I don't see any negatives to that but we'd have to talk to him and Grizzly Adam to see what it would entail.....
     
  3. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    We still see corn stoves in our farm stores...after all Iowa produces a bushel or two of the stuff. :)
     
    Scotty Overkill likes this.
  4. Grizzly Adam

    Grizzly Adam Guest

    Guys, you want to fill me in on the back story here? If i am going to contact the guy iwant to be well informed.