In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

John Deere 401C. My next work partner.

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by Gasifier, Jan 14, 2023.

1. Gasifier

Gasifier

:thumbs:

Chaz likes this.
  2. Gasifier

Gasifier

Installed the plug-in heater in the lower radiator hose today. Amongst a few other things. It works, but I am not happy with how much the hose ends up kinking. I believe the fluid is still getting by okay. I ran the machine for about 45 minutes and kept an eye on temperature. Seems to be staying steady. But, eventually I’m going to have to figure out how to install a curved pipe fitted in between two hose pieces to make me happy.

3. Gasifier

Gasifier

Pulling some Ash tops out of some thick brush and other trees. Working on the next heating season BTU supply. The 401C did well this morning. Only had a few hours to work with her, but that is better than none! CE96EFFA-A2E9-4E5E-A2DE-06EBDA3718BC.jpeg

4. Gasifier

Gasifier

SOLD! o_O LOL. :loco: :crazy: That may be the quickest turnaround yet! Time for a four wheel drive summertime TLB with removable backhoe and three point hitch. :dex:

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023