In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

Ive Been Caught!

Discussion in 'Chainsaws and Power Equipment' started by buZZsaw BRAD, Jul 4, 2021.

1. Mwalsh9152

Mwalsh9152

Brad Brad Brad.....you're supposed to tell her that you're holding them for a friend!

Amateur.

2. buZZsaw BRAD

buZZsaw BRAD

Im not a very good at lying...in most cases! ;)

Last edited: Jul 9, 2021
  3. MAF143

MAF143

I was chuckling about this thread when my wife walked in and asked me "what was so funny". I explained that you got busted having so many chainsaws. She chuckled and walked away.

As she was walking down the hallway, I heard her mumble under her breath, "I hope he doesn't start looking for sewing machines around here."

I know she has at least a dozen, but they were all garage sale or "parts" machines.

Unfortunately, I hardly ever see chainsaws for sale locally and if they are, they are either really broke or way over-priced. Anything any good is snapped up before I get the chance to even call, let alone get there with cash... I keep looking for a BIG saw reasonable, but just haven't found a deal yet.

4. Eric VW

Eric VW Moderator

:rofl: :lol:
    That. Is. Hilarious. :thumbs:

5. Backwoods Savage

Backwoods Savage Moderator

Stand up straight.

6. Rope

Rope

Wife never say squat about things I buy. One day makes a comment that need to do something with all the saws on the floor around the tractor. Until I figure out storage I shouldn’t buy any more…. I showed her and bought a ocean boat. I think she learned her lesson.

7. lukem

lukem

I lost all my saws in a boating accident.

8. Rope

Rope

All the saws from the story, we lost in a house fire last January. She has to live through me buying more.

Still waiting to see what she says to last month’s camper trailer purchase. We went camping on a island the week starting 4th of July, non stop rain for the 7 days. We were on a island out in Prince William Sound out of Valdez, the only 3 dry spots were the tent, 10x10 easy up and the boat cabin, Mom, dad and 4 kids. Luckily I had a buddy heater squirreled away on the boat that helped keep some condensation out of the tent. She was a trooper pulling it behind her suburban 2 weeks ago, for a 6 day fishing/camping excursion out of Valdez 2 weeks ago. She has been getting it ready/packed for a 10 day trip back to Valdez on the 1st.

9. buZZsaw BRAD

buZZsaw BRAD

CLOSE CALL

Ms. buZZsaw gets up out of nowhere a few minutes ago and suddenly asks me to go with her to the storage room. Oh chit, was my thought she found out i got more saws. Rather obvious as they're right there. Heart rate up, nervous adrenalin going. Turns out she wanted me to help her find a box with stuffed animals for the grand daughters. She didnt even look at the saws. Phew!

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
  10. buzz-saw

buzz-saw

lol
    Another new one came home today. The boss could care less. As long as the gas bill stays down from burning wood than I can fly under the radar.
    Second job for my play money pays the bill for the toys anyway
    I think I need a third job

11. Chud

Chud

I can give her a call smooth things over if it gets out of hand later.

Screwloose, Horkn, Chaz and 4 others like this.
  12. buZZsaw BRAD

buZZsaw BRAD

Buzzsaw & buZZsaw's quality firewood & milling service???

Screwloose, Horkn, Chaz and 5 others like this.
  13. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

"Buzzemoff Sawing & Milling Services"

Screwloose, Horkn, Chaz and 3 others like this.
  14. buZZsaw BRAD

buZZsaw BRAD

All is well. She is going cutting with me tomorrow...sort of. Headed out to visit daughter and grand daughter 40 minutes away. She has difficulty driving distances and was nervous about that. I "volunteered" to drive. Score im working close by. Drop her off, go cut a load five minutes away, then come back.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2022
    WinonaRail, Screwloose, Horkn and 5 others like this.
  15. Chud

Chud

Ok, but she may be waiting until your trapped in the car to unleash the smack down. Wear some ppe.

WinonaRail, Screwloose, Horkn and 6 others like this.
  16. buZZsaw BRAD

buZZsaw BRAD

Ill make her ride in the bed just to be on the safe side! :rofl: :lol:

17. B.Brown

B.Brown

BUT, your wood hoard has a end result, money, and heat. So, i see this discussion as a draw! The thing about my wife, she's always looking, be it a bargain, or a good buy, or better yet, a great deal. She's come home with some dandies!! 35 yrs ago approx, i came home from work. She said, ''think i made a good deal to day''. handed me a red velvet box, had a name on the top. I opened it, double stranded necklace, my remark was ''so''. She said, she paid 5.00 for it. We had the pearl necklace appraised about 10 yrs ago. The jeweler wrote the appraisal sheet up as #1 in color, size, grade, real honest Pre world 2 pearls, 10,000 dollars worth! She has ''the eye'' for the good stuff. gold rings, small diamonds, pearls, etc, etc. Old glass, but, to be fair, she's been bit a few times as well, paid too much for some of the old glass stuff. She's an amazing woman, mother, grandma, and even great grandma, fantastic cook, baker, big heart, you name it she does it well. most of the time, lol. We have been greatly blessed to say the least. So, in the long run, i'd bet you 2 have a pretty good balance of life, =, a good life together. She overlooks your ''hoarding'', lol. and you over look her shoe, collection!!

18. The Wood Wolverine

The Wood Wolverine

I’m in the same boat pretty much. House stays 75+ degrees and we don’t call the oil man. This keeps her happy and unconcerned with the tools “needed” to do the job.

19. Sandhillbilly

Sandhillbilly

Yeah, I bet that’ll help your situation…

Screwloose, Horkn, Chaz and 3 others like this.
  20. brenndatomu

brenndatomu

That means you won't be riding in the bed...anytime soon...:doh: