In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

It's been a very long time...

Discussion in 'The Wood Pile' started by Stinny, Aug 8, 2017.

  1. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    This FHC site has been a big help to me over the last few years. It remains an inspiration and THE place I go to on line, though I haven't posted much lately. Can't thank Scotty Overkill and crew enough for keeping it going. I took a good flop off some icy steps, back in early 2014... and haven't really felt all that fired up with my firewood activities since. I just looked through a photo album I did on here and it's got me makin big plans... :rofl: :lol:... I'm good at that... :picard:... we'll see where it goes. Into the woods, I hope.

    It was nice to have that photo album to look back with. Just one of many reasons FHC rocks! :campfire:
     
    J. Dirt, Brad38, BigPapi and 12 others like this.
  2. papadave

    papadave

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    18,181
    Likes Received:
    82,470
    Location:
    Right where I want to be.
    Yep, a nice time capsule.
     
  3. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    Stinny, there's a certain elm tree on you property that is calling my name.......I'll be coming up soon, count on it! ;)
     
  4. Woodwidow

    Woodwidow

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    15,514
    Likes Received:
    95,531
    Location:
    Port McNeill, BC Northern Vancouver Island
    Even if you just surf FHC, it is inspirational to hear and see what everyone is up to. I really like seeing the countryside in different parts of the continent.
     
  5. Scotty Overkill

    Scotty Overkill Administrator

    Joined:
    Oct 1, 2013
    Messages:
    9,777
    Likes Received:
    66,336
    Location:
    Central PA
    Even I am guilty of not spending a ton of time on here lately, that's how it goes when we have lives to live. But it's wonderful to know we still have firewood family from all over the world here on the site that we can come and chat with about ANYTHING when we get a chance......
     
  6. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,157
    Location:
    Central MI
    Shoot guys, like Stinny found out, just wait until you get hurt then you'll want to spend more time here. :rofl: :lol: Or do like myself, wait until you get old... :whistle::pain::BrianK:
     
    J. Dirt, FatBoy85, Brad38 and 3 others like this.