In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

its all half price today

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by unclefess, Mar 28, 2016.

  1. jtakeman

    jtakeman Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,312
    Likes Received:
    55,506
    Location:
    NW CT foothills
    Peanutbutter eggs!!

    :drool::drool::drool:
     
    unclefess, eatonpcat, Horkn and 2 others like this.
  2. TurboDiesel

    TurboDiesel

    Joined:
    Nov 22, 2013
    Messages:
    16,238
    Likes Received:
    97,546
    Location:
    Hollidaysburg Pa
    what about Good and Plenty ? aren't they licorice?
     
  3. basod

    basod

    Joined:
    Nov 4, 2013
    Messages:
    5,048
    Likes Received:
    20,841
    Location:
    Mount Cheaha AL
    I'm a sucker for a Cadbury Crème egg or two, or five.
    GF wonders why I don't stock up when they go on sale.....ummmm does she want me to get fat?:D
     
    unclefess, Horkn and wildwest like this.
  4. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,438
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin
    I hate the black licorice anise flavor. I can assure you it's still around in jelly beans. With more flavors that are around though, not all colors of jelly beans are what we thought they were, back in the day. Jelly belly has done this, and fit the most part, it's a good thing.

    Then there's those Harry Potter nasty ones. See the flavors below. Some, sure sound great, a few are like, wth??? Screenshot_2016-03-29-19-51-25.png
     
  5. savemoney

    savemoney

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    13,470
    Likes Received:
    69,200
    Location:
    Chelsea Maine
    OH Dennis, I loved the back Jelly Beans, but they have Anise in them. Very bad for my blood pressure. Remember Good and Plentys? Real Licorice! no more of them for me either.
    upload_2016-3-29_20-56-43.png
     
    Backwoods Savage, Horkn and wildwest like this.
  6. wildwest

    wildwest Moderator

    Joined:
    Jul 21, 2014
    Messages:
    30,644
    Likes Received:
    144,583
    Location:
    Coastal South carolina
    Thats it Larry!!
     
    Backwoods Savage likes this.
  7. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    Well, that would be a long trip.... My parents were born in early 1900's. Before passing away, my mother used to tell about soldiers coming to their place during WWI. She came from Belgium.
     
    Canadian border VT and wildwest like this.
  8. Backwoods Savage

    Backwoods Savage Moderator

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    48,979
    Likes Received:
    312,153
    Location:
    Central MI
    If I find any, I'll have to eat double so to make sure you have got your share, even if I eat all of them.