I just did them all (plugs, coil packs, and injector seals) in my 03 F-150 (5.4L) and it runs so much better. Will rip a donut (on the road/asphalt) like it was brand new again
I also have a F 150'. '99. It has been a good to me. I bought mine from a mechanic a couple mies up the road from me. I take it back there for any repairs. The guy always treats me right. Family business that gets a lot of their work from car dealers and fleets.
I remember my mom's '99 F250LD 5.4L (A 150 with 250 badges for all intents and purposes...) that she bought new in '99. She joked that it wouldn't pull a tomato plant. But this is a 90lb woman that was used to driving a Big Block Chevy in a 1 ton and wound up trading the F250LD for a F250 SuperDuy Crew Cab with a 7.3L PowerStroke. Guess she had some serious tomato plants to pull.
If you watch the 2 little guys for a couple of minutes , you see , one pass out then pop back up , then they say , more beer, more beer, more beer
Welcome Joe and Ross. Since no one has said it yet we like lots of pictures of anything that has to do with wood or fire. A few chainsaw pictures, weather/snow/ice, trucks will also do. Heck a picture of about anything will do.
Doesn't matter where ever new people pop up ,they are always welcomed by the ones in the thread. And FYI New people .........no matter what the thread title is ,a lot of the time we just post what pops into our head
Now 2 F, Wind chill. -15F. 11PM news reports several thousands without power. I still have lights! We have had some wind that is making a lot of ice to fall.
New guy here wanting to say hello! I looked for the "introduce yourself here" thread but couldn't locate it so thought i'd do it here. I used to puruse the other site but found this place over the last few months. I like firewood collecting/processing, chainsaws, and burning my efforts in our Pacific Energy Super insert. 3rd year with the insert, 2nd full winter using it for supplemental heating.
Thanks for the welcome farmer! And to keep this thread on topic (and because we all like pics), Stella our lab is ready for the coming cold temps. 20F outside this morning and she's hanging out with her bone tucked under her chin in front of the stove!
Calling for rain/snow thursday, turning to heavy accumulating snow overnight. Should be outta here by friday mornin but the temps are supposed to drop big time throughout the day. I heard a low of 5deg F. That's purty cold for around these parts . I'll be plowin at work if the snow gets bad so today i brought in a few more loads of wood, broke out the plow for the 4wheeler, and even test ran the oil furnace just in case the stove can't keep up.
Unreal weather for you guys for sure. Spent 20 years living in No Jersey. Winters there usually weren't much. We were lucky here today, it go all the way up to -5. Going down to -27 tonight and -34 tomorrow night.