Hey Joe, Where ya' goin', With that saw, In your hand? Welcome aboard from another Northern Michiganderanian. Uh, troll. Goin' to cut down an Ash, Cause I saw it standin' dead, At the back of the land. Apologies to Jimi
Glad to have you Joe! In other news.... Supposed to be a high temp of 10 here on Friday. With a 22 MPH breeze. That's cold for my neck of the woods for sure.
I'm there with you guys, but at least I can get the pallets under the stacks as I burn them. Didn't have enough pallets when I started, getting closer!
Friday's overnight is supposed to be -3°. That will be the first negative temp of the season. Way early this year.
Yep, all those old songs keep popping up when I hear a certain phrase or see something that will trigger the old brain cells. Anywho, it'll be chilly this week, so the DV heater will be run on the coldest nights to help out. damm the gas bill, full speed ahead. See? There's another one, but a movie this time. Well, actually, I can run that on the lowest setting and still awake to the house in the upper 60's when it gets this cold. With the stove running, of course. Haven't tried it yet w/o the stove burning.
On August 5, 1864, David Farragut gave the order to ignore the risks: "damm the torpedoes! Full steam ahead!" Can't remember which movie, though.
Seems like it was used in a 60's war movie that I can't recall at the moment. I suppose I could search......
Hello guys. Im new here,was invited by Dexter, and thought Id check it out. I have heat oil and heat with wood as much as I can to save money. Im a mechanic and am into chainsaws. Hope I can be a help to somebody and meet new friends. Ross
Hey Rookie, glad to have you aboard. This is a great place to be, especially if you're a little nuts, like the rest of us.
We've been ready for the cold for a long, long time. No problem. And what's this about mud?! We can't even see the ground. No mud around here. Best part of this thread is that we now have two new members! Welcome Joe and Ross