Trying to get on to AnotherSite...and I get thrown into an internal server error screen . Anyone else experiencing this ? Poor old site . Had fun...met alot of you guys there . Will miss it . Its kinda like watching a bug in the bathtub as its draining . I always pray the bug makes it..but then it gets sucked down the swirling water tornado anyway BUT.....Its really nice to see more familiar and new faces come over and join this great site . The end of one thing always means the start of another Im glad this is my safe happy place now ! Thanks to all who started and maintain this great site ! And thanx to all the good guys who make this site better everyday !
If you are thinking of the same site that I am, I had those issues way back when too. It's a lot of the reason I didn't look back.