In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I'm no genius but I think I could've done better.

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by schlot, Oct 5, 2016.

  1. schlot

    schlot

    Joined:
    Oct 8, 2013
    Messages:
    5,256
    Likes Received:
    30,504
    Location:
    NW Iowa
    Making this sign....

    [​IMG]
     
  2. lukem

    lukem

    Joined:
    Oct 4, 2013
    Messages:
    12,274
    Likes Received:
    66,605
    Location:
    IN
    My pets don't wear shoes, but their feet don't smoke so I should be OK.
     
  3. XXL

    XXL

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2014
    Messages:
    2,935
    Likes Received:
    15,702
    Location:
    Ontario, Canada
    The Rebel
    [​IMG]

    :whistle:
     
  4. Jack Straw

    Jack Straw

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    8,402
    Likes Received:
    52,443
    Location:
    30 miles west of Albany Ny
    What's the big deal, do that outside!

    And if I read it right, you can drink beer with your shirt off with a pig inside.
     
    Backwoods Savage and schlot like this.