In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I'm going to show my ignorance

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by bocefus78, Jul 10, 2015.

  1. UncleJoe

    UncleJoe

    Joined:
    Feb 24, 2014
    Messages:
    1,467
    Likes Received:
    5,854
    Location:
    SC Pa
    wildwest and LongShot like this.
  2. Horkn

    Horkn

    Joined:
    Dec 17, 2014
    Messages:
    29,173
    Likes Received:
    166,458
    Location:
    SE Wisconsin

    I'm one of those people. My brother got married in Puerto Rico, actually at the same villa that shania Twain rented and got married at a few months later, and we went diving as a group. They had underwater cameras and I wanted to have pictures of me diving. So I joined Facebook to see those pics and others from that weekend. I recently re opened Facebook to see puppy pictures.

    That's it. No drama because I don't use it.

    I'm on Google chats with my family and close friends.
     
    Chvymn99, wildwest and basod like this.