In loving memory of Kenis D. Keathley 6/4/81 - 3/27/22 Loving father, husband, brother, friend and firewood hoarder Rest in peace, Dexterday

I rec'd my new Yankee mag today, good article inside. :)

Discussion in 'Everything Else (off topic)' started by My IS heats my home, Oct 18, 2014.

  1. My IS heats my home

    My IS heats my home

    Joined:
    Dec 1, 2013
    Messages:
    7,394
    Likes Received:
    17,655
    Location:
    Albany, NH
    image.jpg image.jpg
    Got our new Yankee magazine today. There was an awesome wood personality type test on page 18. Sorry about the crappy pics, the paper is glossy and hard to photograph. Anyone else get Yankee?
     
    basod and Jack Straw like this.
  2. bigbarf48

    bigbarf48

    Joined:
    Sep 25, 2014
    Messages:
    2,344
    Likes Received:
    4,702
    Location:
    Stone Mountain, GA
    I got maple manor :thumbs:

    I do have a cord of maple sitting out back :banana:
     
    My IS heats my home likes this.
  3. Stinny

    Stinny

    Joined:
    Oct 29, 2013
    Messages:
    14,138
    Likes Received:
    60,665
    Location:
    western Maine
    I like the "Yankee research center for advanced wood studies"... :rofl: :lol: They obviously lurk here all the time.
     
    My IS heats my home likes this.
  4. jharkin

    jharkin

    Joined:
    Oct 3, 2013
    Messages:
    1,007
    Likes Received:
    3,258
    Location:
    .
    My wife gets Yankee and just handed me that article last night.

    I am also a Maple Manor.

    I dont think they even have a category for Scotty Overkill :rofl: :lol: